Under limited supervision, the Service Advisor provides estimated cost analysis of automotive repairs and routine maintenance. Through effective communication with customers, determines the service necessary, predicts the time needed to completion and stays in constant communication with the customer during the repair process, Also, determines services needed by accessing information obtained by technicians and referencing auto manufactures service interval.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following, but not limited to and other duties may be assigned:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers regarding services recommended and performed.
- Prepares service estimates, sell routine maintenance/repair services and conducts follow up regarding unsold services and customer inquiries.
- Performs opening and closing responsibilities
- Schedules appointments, answer phones and collects funds for Services performed
- Strive to meet management’s benchmark for sales per repair order, gross profit, repair order per day and customer satisfaction scores.
- Assists with the coordination of alternative transportation, rental car reservations, shuttle etc
- Attend all required training classes
- Obtain the training necessary for factory qualifications and the product knowledge for each model.
- Deliver vehicles to customers in accordance with the delivery process. Collect all monies due