The Hyundai Brand Manager represents the interests of the Dealer in all aspects related to the Hyundai business to assure high-quality, high-performance market representation. He or She is responsible in the first instance for all Hyundai customer facing activities detailed description below:
- Defines target groups & sales channels in order to develop & implement programs and measures to exploit the full market potential and secure the revenues of the Company
- Leads the product pricing to ensure a sustainable, competitive yet profitable product pricing policy.
- In coordination with the marketing department, conducts activities to generate leads for the brand.
- Supports the GM in the qualitative and quantitative annual target setting process.
- Supports the Sales Executive (if applicable) to achieve the Sales, profitability, customer satisfaction, lead generation and quality objectives.
- Optimization of stock management and sales planning and ordering.
- Development of measures & actions to optimize the product model mix in order to reduce the negative impact of product lifecycles on volume/ profitability.
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of branch management and staff and make necessary recommendations to the GM.
- Review and discuss long-term future planning goals of the brand with regards to volume, profitability, facility network to ensure the long-term stability of the business.
- Ensure a high and consistent level of communication between Aftersales (Parts & Service), Marketing, Finance and the Sales Managers at the dealership concerning all Hyundai activities as well as the general business situation